[support] Views - open nodes in colorbox

Jeff Brown jeff at wildcoast.com
Thu Mar 29 16:26:14 UTC 2012

Context: Simple front page showing a gallery of pictures with titles. I want
the link to open the node in colorbox with all fields and additional
pictures displayed.

Basically, I can't figure out how to display the teaser (photograph with
title) any way other than using the Grid display in Views; but it doesn't
seem to have any flexibility ITO rewriting the link.

Thinking I could rewrite all node links to open in colorbox, I tried
implementing #28 from http://drupal.org/node/836160 but all I got was a
blank screen... even before I needed to figure out how to include the URL.
It does seem quite extraordinarily difficult to open a node in colorbox.

Simple question: How can one create a grid/table in Views that shows the
teaser, with photo? All I can get the table format to do is display text
links.

Or is there another way?

TIA for any and all help...