[support] Views 3.3 How to build complex views

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Fri Mar 30 13:45:39 UTC 2012

If I understand correctly, my approach would be to use the Logged In User as the default argument, then use a relationship to their taxonomy terms, then a relationship again to get the related nodes. Node Reference would be much, much better, as all you have to do is set the references and all is done for you.

Joel