[support] Views 3.3 How to build complex views

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 30 14:19:54 UTC 2012

I would definitely go with references. Then I would approach the View as a two-parter. The first part is to select the customer based on the argument (under "Contextual filters"). The second part, to get the servers, would be an "attachment" type of View that uses a "Relationship"to the node reference field.

Nancy

> From: Olivier BATARD

Thanks for your help, node references seems much better I agree, but