[support] Drupal 7/Zen Theme Question

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Tue May 1 20:45:08 UTC 2012

That ID is generated by the ID of the block in the database. If you go
to example.com/admin/structure/block you'll see a list of blocks, and if
you find the block that represents your footer and click on the
configure link next to it, you'll see the block ID in the URL. In your
case it would look something like:

admin/structure/block/manage/block/1/configure

A common format for CSS IDs for blocks is block-MODULENAME-ID. So in
this case your block is provided by the block module (which handles the
blocks that you can edit on the blocks page) and it's ID is 1.

-Mike

--
Michael Prasuhn
mike at mikeyp.net