[support] drush and drupal

Benj Fredrick benj.fredrick at gmail.com
Wed May 2 04:58:36 UTC 2012

you could save some typing by either updating your $PATH environment
variable, or adding an alias to drush - both can be done in your .bashrc
file (a hidden file in your home directory - log out and back in for the
file to be re-read):

alias drush="/opt/drush/drush"

-OR-

export PATH="/opt/drush/drush:$PATH"

(obviously, change that path as appropriate)

hope that helps someone :)
-Benj
http://dtek.net