[support] Drupal 7 OG problem

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed May 2 10:47:08 UTC 2012

Further to my previous email.
I found that the My Groups >> Groups audience data is stored in table og.
use data7;
select * from og;
displays the data which can only be altered not removed.
+-----+------+-------------+-------------------------------------+-------+------------+
| gid | etid | entity_type | label                             | state |
created              |
+-----+------+-------------+--------------------------------------+-------+-----------+
  |   6 |   10 | node          | This is event #1          |     1   |
1335931712

There is no content of this name.
And the <Groups audience> field does not dislpay in <label> aplhanumeric
order and cannot be altered, it seems fixed to gid order.

This is very awkward
Can someone help me please, I need to have the ability to create and
delete audience members at will.
TIA
Roger