[support] How/where should I start with Drupal

Katy Mozafar katy_mozafar at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 17:41:21 UTC 2012

Thanks for the tips. I'm on the learning curve.

Another question: I can't find out how to access to "administrative tool". I have the role "super admin" and "admin". But when I log in there's no admin tool. I have just 1 button extra than a normal user.
I suppose there can be more than 1 admin???

Best, Katy