[support] Free six week online Drupal course and planning

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Fri May 4 15:19:16 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I'd like to let you know about a six week live online Drupal  training
course
http://new-media-solutions.com/drupal-training/six-week-course

We are giving out two grants -- sponsored by Good Company -- for free
tuition and strategic planning for people with an innovative idea for a
site that has a positive social impact
http://new-media-solutions.com/si-grant-form

And for those in the freelance business or thinking of getting in, we have
a new class and mentored online support group
http://new-media-solutions.com/drupal-training/drupal-freelancer

If you have any questions about any of this, please email me directly at
sam at samcohen.com

Thanks,
Sam

Sam Cohen, Principal