[support] Content type with multiple date fields, and the calendar module

Patrick Avella me at patrickavella.com
Sun May 6 21:38:38 UTC 2012

I have a content type that has many dates, for example:
Do something date
End date

This is not a time span, they are three individual events all related
to eachother, all members of the same content type.

I would very much like to be able to display a calendar with something like:
[Node title] [Label of date that matched]

In a calendar, but what happens is, the calendar shows ALL of the
fields regardless if they are matched or not.

Example.
Start date may2
Do something date may 5
End date may 7

What happens now, on the 2nd 5th and 7th they all say something like
[node title] [start date] [do something date] [end date]

But I only want it to show JUST the field that matched.

To put it another way, I need to display fields on the calendar, not nodes.

Is this possible, are there any recommendations that don't involve me
rolling my own code? I have a screenshot if it helps anyone to
understand: http://drupal.org/files/Screenshot_59.png

Thanks,
Patrick