[support] 7.12 to 7.14 upgrade

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Sun May 6 20:44:56 UTC 2012

Alison and all,

What you reported was a bug introduced in 7.14 and will be fixed in D 7.15.
But all you need to do is go to the image filed settings and click "save"
and the error will go away. See: http://drupal.org/node/1558548

Something more significant is this problem:
http://drupal.org/node/1559866"Unpublished Content Not Viewable on
Content Administration Page". I'm
checking to see if I can replicate this problem. If you never downgraded.
You might want to see if you can replicate this issue and report back to
the issue.

Shai