[support] User role doesn't appear when the user is in approval queue

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 11 11:52:01 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM, Daravuth KEU <keu.daravuth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> Currently, i'm experiencing one issue with Drupal 7.
> I create fews role for the user. However, after the user registers the site;
> going to user admin panel, i see the ROLE show nothing.
>
> I also tried to create a view to see if there's an error in the admin panel,
> however, it still doesn't show.
> I also attach the file fore reference.
>
> Would you please help on this issue?

Have you assigned the user to the role?  That column is to show what
roles the user is assigned to.  To assign the user to the role then
you need to edit the user and click the checkbox beside the user and
submit the form.  If you have done so then you are likely experiencing
a cache issue and clearing the caches of drupal and the browser should
help.

There are modules to help assign users to a role once they login after
registration.  The logintoboggan[1] module is one.

[1] http://drupal.org/project/logintoboggan

--
Earnie