[support] Article Node Forgets Active Menu

Susan Mangold smangold at columbus.rr.com
Sat May 12 21:03:48 UTC 2012

Sorry for the confusion.

I have a tabbed main menu. The active tab has a different color so the
user always knows which tab is active. I display multiple articles on
the home page. When viewing the article teasers, the home page tab shows
active. When the user clicks Read More, the node displays to show the
complete content and none of the navigation tabs show as active.

My initial thought was that the home tab should still display as active
since the article appears on the home page.

Does this help?

TIA.

Sue