[support] Change all embedded youtube links in database to &fs=0

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Mon May 14 15:28:22 UTC 2012

At 11:00 AM 5/14/2012, Jessica Hannan - Halo Digital Design wrote:
>I have almost 200 embedded you tube videos on a site that the client
>would now like to change to not be resizable. I know there must be a
>way to do this within the database (find and replace?) but I'm not
>sure how. I can do it in Wordpress, so it must be doable in Drupal!

Jessica, it's really going to depend on the particulars. That said,
what I would do maybe is first using firebug find where in the source
the code you're wanting to change is. Then using phpmyadmin do some
test queries to see what might work as a global change. You might
find that a few different queries are needed - for whatever reason.
Then I'd make a database copy and do my changes.

It's an interesting exercise to make this kind of change strictly
from the backend. And the only practical way to do it, unless you can
sit long enough to change 200 nodes. :-)

hth,
Marty

--
http://drupal.org/project/personal_notes