[support] Drupal 7 Forms

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Mon May 14 20:30:22 UTC 2012

> Well, I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're trying to see. But I
> never, ever, use "die" in Drupal; and very rarely "echo."

I'm seeing the right output. The client wants to submit a form, and
then see a certain .tpl file, populated with data based on his inputs.
It works fine. Just wondering if there's a slicker way.... :)

I thought maybe of changing the callback to a regular function and
then have that check if it should be a form or regular output.

Fred