[support] How to really embed video and audio from www.archive.org in content type fields so users can see the video or listen to audio

Wuxi Ixuw wuxi.ixuw at gmail.com
Tue May 15 05:58:21 UTC 2012

Hello
I am new to drupal and do not have a coding background experience.
I am uploading a lot of video-audio files towww.archive.org
<http://www.archive.org/>
I would like to play or embed video and audio files in my website.
each new added post to the website should include:
- Video Player to play the file hosted inwww.archive.org
<http://www.archive.org/>
- Audio Player to play the file hosted inwww.archive.org
<http://www.archive.org/>
- Links for downloading the other media (video-audio) containers as
.avi, .mp4, ogv, .flv, .mp3, .ogg.
I've added all my taxonomies with its associated vocabularies and terms.
Now I do not know how to build the correct content type and its fields,
I've downloaded a lot of modules, including media, media front, embed
fields ....etc and many others.
So please advise and help how to do such a website and how to set the
content type correctly to achieve what I am looking for.
Thanks a lot
WI