[support] Content Types anomaly

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed May 16 11:24:34 UTC 2012

I have 3 content types but only the original Basic Page and Article show
up in Add Content.
I feel that when I had Organic Groups modules on they took over some of
the other content types and have not released them.
I now find that the Event content type does not display in Workbench >
Create Content either.
I created a menu item with the content type name and gave it a path of
node/add/event, this works but is no use in Workbench.

Got me perplexed.

Has anyone experienced this and how to fix it with OG modules off.
Thanks in advance
Roger