[support] how to collect my latest contents each week and send them all in a nice newsletter to members of the website

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Thu May 17 13:05:05 UTC 2012

Your first search should be on drupal.org then try google.com. If neither of those get you anywhere, write a detailed email of what you found and why they didn't work. When it's obvious that no research was done, I tend to ignore most requests for help. I'm sure others share that feeling, but I may be wrong.

Good luck with your searches!

Joel