[support] URL problem with upgrade to 7.14 on Bluehost

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Thu May 17 17:12:10 UTC 2012

$base_url was commented out
But I can't overwrite the file on the server:

553 Can't open that file: Permission denied
sites\default\settings.php - error occurred - An FTP error occurred -
cannot put settings.php.  Dreamweaver encountered an internal data error.
Please try the operation again.

File activity incomplete. 1 file(s) or folder(s) were not completed.""

--

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*