[support] error on contextual filters

Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel) thummel at email.arizona.edu
Fri May 18 16:19:19 UTC 2012

The error I'm getting happens on views that do not have any relationships.  I tried creating new views that had nothing set but one field and a contextual filter with no options selected.  I still get the error.   Everything is up to the newest version.  I'm beginning to think it might be a contributed module that is causing the problem.

Thank you,
Tracey