[support] Drupal 6 Menus don't work for me

John Summerfield summer at js.id.au
Sun May 20 14:04:28 UTC 2012

On 05/20/12 17:59, steeph wrote:
> On 05/20/2012 10:41 AM, John Summerfield wrote:
>> I have a new drupal site and I've tried to configure drop-down menus in
>> the<primary-links>  area. I can only see the top-level menus, whether
>> I'm an administrator or a mere visitor.
> I guess this isn't a drop-down menu. Maybe
> https://drupal.org/project/nice_menus helps.

Thanks, steeph, for your response. I see that, additional to nice_menus
there are some other alternatives, and I might use one of them, but for
now I'd like to get this to work. Mike Shannon's menus work and mine do
not, and I don't see any significant difference.

The documentation I followed is this Mike Shannon video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH23k4dYd5A

At 35 seconds into my video, I show the edit page where I have two menus
that are supposed to have submenus, Tournaments and Noo.

Since I received your reply, I thought to have a look at my Navigation
menu which has lots of expanding menus that work, and I really don't see
how they differ from mine.

I have now changed Noo's parent to Navigation. There, it expands as
expected.