[support] Embed code - Video not showing

Dani Matielo dacamat at gmail.com
Mon May 21 01:59:34 UTC 2012

Hello, all, good Sunday night!

I am having a problem in my site with Embed Media and CKEditor.

When I try to embed code the embed code will only show after I have saved
the page if I refresh it. Does any one knows how to fix this behavior?

Steps:
1. Create a new node (story, page, blog)
2. Insert embed code from YouTube, Vimeo, etc using the embed code plugin
in CKEditor.
3. Save node
4. When the new node shows there is a black space, but the video does not
load or give you an error.
5. If you refresh the page the video start working like a charm.

Thank you,

Dani

--
*Dani Matielo*