[support] "Front Page" module - IE vs Firefox / Safari / Chrome

Darrell Eifert deifert at hampton.lib.nh.us
Thu May 24 15:12:04 UTC 2012

Hi Ernie --

Thanks for the note -- I enclosed the <style> declaration within the
<HEAD>, but there is no change -

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Lane Memorial Library, Hampton, NH</TITLE>
<STYLE type="text/css">

div#c1 {
float:left;
width:260px;
height:800px;
background-color:#b3e0b8;
border:2px solid #dce7d5;
color:black;
padding:10px;
}

div#c2 {
float:right;
}

</STYLE>
</HEAD>

You can see the front page at: http://216.177.17.149.  I've disabled the
Drupal cache so that changes will hopefully be displayed correctly.

Again, thanks for the help.

-- Darrell