[support] Rearranging items on a node

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Thu May 24 15:17:49 UTC 2012

Panels does an awesome job moving around whatever you like. You can re-write the entire node page. But, the fastest and easiest way to do this is to get into the source, find the classes for the field, and use CSS to put it wherever you want. Going into Manage Fields and moving it would help, too.

Views can definitely show things the way you want, but for showing a single node, I would say Panels is the way to go. (well, CSS is the way to go, but barring that...)

Joel