[support] Videos Tutorials provider | please advise for a newbie

Wuxi Ixuw wuxi.ixuw at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:44:52 UTC 2012

Hello
I am newbie to drupal and web development as a whole and been trying to
go in my own since a while and it seems that I keep asking silly
question that members here or in the list or in drupal forum do not like.
So I am thinking about getting video tutorials to learn and understand
how things going on.
So please advise if you know from your experience a good one as I've
found so many providers like _*Drupalizeme*_ and *_Build A Module_* and
some others and do not know which one to get.
Please advise and reply me as I am really very mch disappointed for do
not know the way out of this.
Thanks for your time reading my email and sorry for bothering you.
Thanks a lot
WI