[support] Upgrading site from D6 to D7

John Baldwin johnbaldwindrupal at gmail.com
Mon May 28 23:30:47 UTC 2012

FWIW, I've used drush for this situation, and it works pretty well. You need to set up your aliases, and then run drush site-upgrade

It won't do everything, of course. But it will find a lot of upgrade paths for you, and download the contrib modules and prepare them for you.

Now, if drush would only upgrade my theme for me, including fixing all the custom hacked css that no long works…

John