[support] administering drupal through the web

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Wed May 30 14:48:53 UTC 2012

I've used IMCE for file administration. It seems like a fairly robust solution with permissions and such that are easily controllable. I haven't done a full security check on it, though. It can do some minor image editing, too, like resizing.

I use BlueHost for my hosting solution, and I can do all sorts of file manipulation items, so I can upload modules from anywhere. Again, I don't know the full security implications, but haven't had any problems, THUS far... (knock on wood).

Hope that helps.

Joel