[support] Receive its own posts

Wed May 30 18:03:13 UTC 2012

On 5/30/12 10:04 AM, kt992321 at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
> Am I the only one who doesn't receive its own posts but has checked
> the option in the list manager like this to receive them ? (to be sure
> I did : check "No" => Submit my changes, check "Yes" again => Submit ..)

Sounds like you are seeing a gmail issue (happens for many email lists).
Gmail is being "helpful" and not showing you multiple copies of messages
that you might get via multiple channels. Since you already have a copy
of the message (your original in the sent mail folder), it figures you
don't need to see the copy from the list.

--
Richard Damon