[support] Where are services resources files to be saved at?

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Sat Nov 3 15:48:05 UTC 2012

Hi :
I'm completely new to drupal, but have been doing CGI and web
development for 17 years, the last 12 on *nix workstations and
servers.

Using drupal 7.16 on OS X 10.7

I am viewing a tutorial on creating services at
http://drupal.org/node/783460

It is very thorough, but strangely, the tutorial makes no reference
to where the services resoure files are to be saved/stored at.

Can anyone please tell me where to save those files?
thanks
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com