[support] running drupal 7.16 on readynas nvx business adition

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Wed Nov 7 03:53:58 UTC 2012

Hi, has anyone done this and how hard is it to setup? If you could give me
some steps that would be great. I'd love to have my test sites running
locally on the nas here if I can. What would be ideal is to have the
following scenario

1. duplicate of productions sites on the nas that update themselves from the
production hosting company could use remote backup for this
2. test environment for updating and testing of things.
3. way to update production sites when things prove to be stable in the
testing area.