[support] Strange access denied Error

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:01:22 UTC 2012

Katie, what is the Hostname of that log?

Earnie, I found Boost and disabled that, but it still doesn't work. I got
another access denied for admin/settings/google_admanager (when submitting
this settings form not viewing) which is the WSOD page that started this
whole goose chase. :(

I had them restart Apache also but they said it won't make a difference
because it runs as CGI, not as an Apache module.

Thanks