[support] Strange access denied Error

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 7 16:41:01 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Fred Jones <fredthejonester at gmail.com> wrote:
> Katie, what is the Hostname of that log?
>
> Earnie, I found Boost and disabled that, but it still doesn't work. I got
> another access denied for admin/settings/google_admanager (when submitting
> this settings form not viewing) which is the WSOD page that started this
> whole goose chase. :(

Ok, have you cleared the cache tables since disabling boost?  Do you
have any performance checkboxes checked on the performance admin page?
 Check your DB system logs, maybe it is causing the WSOD.  The
watchdog log entry will say anonymous if the user table is broken and
it cannot load the rows from the DB.

> I had them restart Apache also but they said it won't make a difference
> because it runs as CGI, not as an Apache module.

Do you have any PHP caching variables enabled?  Even though it is CGI,
Apache may still cache and cause issues.

--
Earnie