[support] Strange access denied Error

Don donald at fane.com
Thu Nov 8 00:22:15 UTC 2012

Either clearing the sessions table or deleting cookies will usually cure
it and effectively do the same thing.
The user or session table can also be corrupted.

You can also use ini_set to turn on display_errors. the WSOD is from
having a suppressed php error that can't be displayed. If you have
direct database access it will be in syslog or the watchdog table in
your db, depending on how you're set up.

-Don-