[support] hosting of Drupal 7 sites

Tomasz Kisielewski tom.kisielewski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:25:33 UTC 2012

Hi,
I keep my sites on dreamhost, running slowly. I think there is RAM issue,
but amount of RAM per hosting account is top secret. I have few static
sites, 4 Drupals and 5 Joomlas, all very small traffic. Last year they were
fine, this year after few hardware problems, I was off line for 2-3 days (
all together) they moved to new hardware...and I am considering moving
elsewhere. I use their shared hosting ( not recommended for drupal ),
website is www.tkstudiodesign.com if you want to have a look how it works

Tom

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Pia Oliver <pia at piasworld.com> wrote:

> We are hosted on GoDaddy, the "web grid" -whatever that means. The
> sites seem slow to me and I wonder what experience others have with
> other hosting companies? How much support to expect and speed.
>
> thanks,
>
> Pia
> --
>
> <http://www.Piasworld.com>
>
> "That's a great deal to make one word mean," Alice said in a thoughtful
>   tone. "When I make a word do a lot of work like that," said Humpty
> Dumpty, "I
>   always pay it extra."
> Lewis Carrol

Joomla!  Drupal web design and development

www.tkstudiodesign.com

Facebook tkstudiodesign.com<http://www.facebook.com/pages/tkstudiodesigncom/148872128535087>