[support] installation profile -- configure i18n

Thomas Bétrancourt rclsilver at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 09:47:46 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm writting an installation profile for my website. I would like to enable
4 languages (en, fr, es and de).

I've added .po files in translations directory of my profile, now, i would
like enable french by default (hide the "Language selection" step in
installation) and enable spanish and german.

In a second time, i would like to enable browser selection / URI prefix
selection for i18n in the installation process.

Anyone has some tips about this subjet ?

Thank's

--
*Thomas Bétrancourt*
Tél. : 06.34.04.75.36