[support] New to Views

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Fri Nov 9 17:23:03 UTC 2012

There a re a few ways.

1.  At the content level turn off the submitted by text
2.  Create a view of fields rather than of the node and only the fields you
want
3.  You can use a node template file and take the variable out for the
teaser view and then use the teaser

There are some other options as well but these are the first three that
come to mind.

Hope this helps.

-Steve

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Afan Pasalic <afan at afan.net> wrote:

> Hi to all.
> Please, take a look at http://www.europeanfootballschool.com/
> On the right side on the home page, there are Testimonials. How can I
> remove "Submitted by / on..." part? Actually, I would like to remove the
> linked title too. I would like to have just a testimonial and the name
> as a part of the testimonial.
> View setting you can see on
>
> http://www.europeanfootballschool.com/sites/default/files/images/testimonials1.jpg
>
> Thanks,