[support] Master Detail relationships

Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel) thummel at email.arizona.edu
Thu Nov 29 19:07:09 UTC 2012

You might want to try the awesome Hierarchical Select:
http://drupal.org/project/hierarchical_select

Check out this demonstration:  http://wimleers.com/demo/hierarchical-select/taxonomy

This module is not yet quite working in d7 Views as an exposed filter but there has been a work around module that was posted:   Views Hierarchical Taxonomy Filter

Tracey

--------------------
Tracey Hummel
Web Application Developer
University of Arizona
Social & Behavioral Sciences Technical Services
University Services Building, 888 N. Euclid, Room 302
PO Box 210158, Tucson AZ  85721-0158
520-626-3223
tracey at arizona.edu
http://tshummel.com