[support] Panels as taken over

Howard Barr howardjapan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:06:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

Drupal 7.15 with Ctools, panels, pages, views installed and enabled. My
site is dev.apacecouriers.com

I am learning panels and was working on  site template and now I have a
page displaying my panels page but the problem is I can not access any
other content.
I can log in and out but no matter what I try to open - content, panels,
structure ...any thing in the menu..It displays the 'homepage' (the site
template)
 I have uploaded the default 'panels-pane.tpl.php' file and when that
didn't work I stopped messing about and came here for guidance.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? Help?

Howard