[support] site not sending emails

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 9 17:36:18 UTC 2012

It's in the server. Check the server logs for any errors (bounces,
etc.). Another way to help troubleshoot is to install the SMTP module
and set that up to send emails. On the config page is a debug and test
email option. Use that to see what it's saying:

http://drupal.org/project/smtp

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net