[support] problem getting page to redirect to sub directory

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 15 18:44:49 UTC 2012

Keep it on the support list.

So you have sites/my-new-eyes.net.  For D7 there is a new file
sites/sites.php that if it exists can map a site URL to the site
config directory.

<file name="sites/site.php">
$sites['www.my-new-eyes.net'] = 'my-new-eyes.net'
</file>

If your directory is named sites/my-new-eyes then do the following one instead.

<file name="sites/site.php">
$sites['my-new-eyes.net'] = 'my-new-eyes'

--
Earnie