[support] Learning More on Apache Solr Attachments

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:23:22 UTC 2012

Austin,

I do not have an answer for you but I can tell you that I have been
struggling with
fine tunning my solr results.  Setting up and all was OK but I wish there
was more
information from the Drupal side about how effective are the different
choices
when fine tunning the results.  I guess the next best thing would be read
the
Apache Solr docs.

Good luck and I will be glad to read your findings.

Nestor :-)