[support] Views filter against another field.

Wipe_Out wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 19 10:13:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

Does anyone know how to filter a view by comparing the value of two fields??

Longer description - I have a content type that has 3 date fields.. I want
a view that shows all the content where the values in date_field_1 are
different from the values in date_field_2.. I can only seem to filter based
on set static vales or with date fields using strtotime expressions.. I
can't see any way to do a comparison of two fields..

Thanks..