[support] drush up

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Fri Oct 19 23:38:00 UTC 2012

I ran *Drush UP* and get the following messages. Why does it complain about
the images folder? Is this something related to GIT?

*Code updates will be made to drupal core.
WARNING:  Updating core will discard any modifications made to Drupal core
files
, most noteworthy among these are .htaccess and robots.txt.  If you have
made an
y modifications to these files, please back them up before updating so that
you
can re-create your modifications in the updated version of the file.
Note: Updating core can potentially break your site. It is NOT recommended
to up
date production sites without prior testing.

Do you really want to continue? (y/n): y
rmdir(N://images/general): Permission denied filesystem.inc:143
[warning]

Destination directory N:\/drupal-7.16 already exists.
[error]

Project drupal was updated successfully. Installed version is now 7.16.
Backups were saved into the directory
[ok]

C:\Users\administrator/drush-backups/polamor1_drp3/20121019232429/drupal.
Backups were restored successfully.
[ok]

rmdir(N://images/general): Permission denied filesystem.inc:143
[warning]

*After this I looked at the status report and the core version is still
7.14. Why?

***Thanks for any help.**
*--

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*