[support] Trouble with block boxes

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 12:14:11 UTC 2012

Recently converted the d6 db to innodb tables on local, dev and qa
platforms. My local box seems to have an issue that the other two do not,
though it may have existed prior to the conversion. I hadn't manually
created blocks before then, though the site does contain blocks that
predate my involvement.

When I add a block, the delta in the blocks table is 0, and the boxes bid
is 0. This results in, I believe, the boxes entry not being found when I
edit the block, as the title, body and settings are not present. Deleting
the block works correctly, and if I manually change the delta to the
highest delta for 'block' + 1, and set the bid in boxes to be the same, the
issue is gone.

Any thoughts on why I'm ending up with the 0 value?

--
---
drupal.org/user/367108