[support] Problem getting a custom menu to display (D7)

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Oct 25 20:51:45 UTC 2012

Looks like you're missing the 'type' on your second items array (the one in  your foreach loop. You also might consider properly url econding the menu rather than using the str_replace() function.

Also can you verify what happens if you visit the URL directly?  Do you get the page or a page not found?

Dave