[support] My Drupal 7.15 just hacked :(

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 03:14:17 UTC 2012

I assume you have changed your FTP password and most other passwords
associated with the site, e.g. if they FTPed then they could have grabbed
the settings.php file and have your database password.

Unless the password was easy to guess, it is likely that some virus scraped
it off your home/work machine so any other passwords there need to be
changed.