[support] Pager Query D7

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 16:01:13 UTC 2012

When using extenders, the position of the extender is important. Check out:

http://drupal.org/node/508796

So make sure you have the ->extend right after your select. Then use
your $query to do whatever other joins, conditions, fields, etc. you
want. Put the limit in on that too.

You might want to check out node_admin_nodes() in node.admin.inc to get
a better idea.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net