[support] [hostel] Booking module

Thomas Bétrancourt rclsilver at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:51:15 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm writing a drupal 7 module for an hostel.

I've to manage some entities :
 - room categories
 - rooms (one room is attached to a category)
 - prices (a price is attached to a category ; several prices could be
attached to one category with different time periods)
 - services (service room, ironing, breakfast...) : one or several services
could be attached to a category

Each of these entites must be translated in four languages : en / fr / de /
es.

If I a create one "Content type" for each of these entities, i'll be able
to manage my entities instances.

For example, i've a Content type "room_category", then i'll create
"Category 1", "Category 2"... Now, if i add a translation, i'll be get four
nodes because drupal create one node per language. If in my module i want
to manage the price for a room category, i've to create a price for the
category in english, in french... Is there a way to translate each node
without create a node per language ?

Thank you for your replies.

--
*Thomas Bétrancourt*