[support] Cache Problem

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Wed Sep 5 11:59:19 UTC 2012

Hi, I have a custom content type called member, it has "member's" images in
it. I have all caching turned on. The side bar images which are in "blocks"
from the blocks page, load very quickly but the member images that are in
the custom content type are very slow. I have optimized then on PS, they
are avg. 5kb. Does anyone know what I could do to get these to load
quicker? Here is the URL http://174.129.210.247 it is on Amazon-EC2. Check
random pages for side bar and then check "Team" worst one and subsequent
section pages like stuff inside "Our Team".

Thanks in advance, all help is appreciated.

--jerry

--

Gerald Klein DBA****

ContactMe at geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

geraldklein.wordpress.com

jk at zognet.com****

708-599-0352****

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580