[support] How to set an article or basic page as featured content?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:59:56 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:52 PM, LINDA ROMEY <lromey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Then you need to review the documentation on views...i.e. content queries that are extremely powerful. Highly recommended!

Thank you, I will get on that now!

By the way, I would like to mention that I most appreciate your and
Fred's approach of teaching me to fish rather than handing to me a
fish. That is, letting me know which keywords to read about in the
fine manual rather than just telling me what to click. I do believe
that is the best way to learn. Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il