[support] blocks do not display

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 9 17:23:23 UTC 2012

My advice, which most will, I am sure, agree with is to not mess with a core install. Don't second guess which tables are needed. Most tables are created only when a feature/module is enabled. Therefore, they are all needed. If you don't want certain tables, don't install the module that creates them.

The cache tables are required even if you have caching disabled. Regardless of that setting, your system is caching. Likewise, the registries (more than one) are required and cannot be missing.

Backup and Migrate doesn't create tables, AFAIK, it just makes backup files.

Who told you that OG does not play well with Panels? The fact is that OG would prefer to create panels for you.

Nancy